Here is a step by step guide to booking accommodation with us.
Step 1: Choose your accommodation.
- …by location (using the map),
- …by availability, (if we have it), using the date search with the details of your stay,
- …by browsing through each accommodation, with the descriptions and photos,
- …by using the Advanced Search, to see what accommodation have the feautures that you want,
- …and by price, checking the nightly seasonal rate (all prices are in UK Pounds).
Along the top of the Apartment List page you can enter the date of your arrival, the number of nights you would like to stay, and the number of people in your party, for some apartments children under 10 stay for free.
Hit the “Go” button, and we will show you with a check or a cross which accommodation is available, or if we do not have online availability for an apartment, a cross will appear.
When looking for the right accommodation consider some points:
- If you are in a large group are you happy to split the group over several apartments? If so check out our Big Group Booking Tool.
- Are you concerned about wheelchair access?
- Will you need a cot?
If you have any questions or concerns, call us, email us, or add the questions to the “comments” when you book.
Step 2: Check the cost.
The total amount that you pay is typically made up of 3 parts:
- Seasonal Nightly Rate This is the price of the accommodation typically for 2 people for 1 night. Some of the larger apartments have a Seasonal Nightly Rate that includes more than 2 people. This base price may vary depending on the season.
- Extra People This is an additional cost for EACH extra person for each night. Some apartments do not have a charge for extra people.
- Admin Fee This is a one off payment for the fixed costs of administration.
Why do we charge for extra people?
By charging for extra people we can help keep the base cost of our accommodation down for smaller groups. Also, less people need less bedding, towels and less cleaning up afterwards!
The total price is calculated and displayed for you on the apartment page when you enter the date, number of nights, and number of people staying in the accommodation. All prices are in UK POUNDS (£). If you change any of the details of your stay hit “Go” to update the price.
Any hidden extras?
Normally there would be no extra costs, however there are a few circumstances where you may be charged:
- If you arrive out of office hours, you may be charged an extra fee.
- If you are not ready to leave the apartment at the agreed check-out time, and so delay preparation of the accommodation for the next guests, you may be charged an extra fee.
- If you lock yourself out, or for some reason cannot get into the apartment, due to no fault of the apartment manager, you may be charged any ensuing costs, which may include payment to an emergency locksmith, or a minimum call out charge to let you in. This charge may be more if it is late at night and we need to have the spare keys delivered to you by a taxi.
- If you cause damage or leave the accommodation excessively dirty you may be charged reasonable costs.
See the Your Questions Answered and our Terms & Conditions for further details. Also check each apartment page for any Additional Booking Conditions.
To secure your booking we will require a non-refundable deposit by credit card.
The remainder may be paid by credit card or in cash depending on the accommodation that you choose, details are given on the individual London apartment page.
We accept Visa or Mastercard, and Amex.
We take credit card details through this website or by phone.
…my the website.
When you make your booking simply include your credit card details in the form. These details will be sent to us securely using the strongest commercially available encryption technology. We will check the availability and price. If the apartment is available we will charge your credit card the deposit. This will secure the booking for you. We will then email you to confirm this. If the accommodation is not available we will email you to tell you this, and not take any payment from your credit card.
You can call us any time on any of the telephone numbers above.
With the confirmation, you will receive information about how to get to the accommodation, how to arrange a check-in time, and what to do at Arrival.