Monte Rosa #2, Great Value and Facilities in Tasch.
Monte Rosa is located on the outskirts of Tasch, 1 km from the centre, in a sunny position. The building has great facilities for shared use with an indoor pool, tennis (extra), patio, barbecue, children's playground, restaurant, lounge with TV, sauna (extra), fitness room, solarium (extra). There is a lift to the fourth floor and communal covered parking.
In winter, the train stops right at the complex with direct links to and from Zermatt (the train stops 5 times in the morning and 2 times at night). The indoor pool is open from 8 am to 8 pm, but closes from 18 April to 14 May and from 22 October to 13 December.
This apartment is in Tasch 4 kilometres from Zermatt. The resort has a supermarket, grocers, post office, bank, restaurant, bar, fitness centre.
In the Summer Täsch has a 9 hole golf course, mini golf and horse riding. Summer skiing is possible in Zermatt. An ideal place for walkers with a walking path, mountain walks and mountain tours.
Access to Zermatt is quick and easy on the train.
This two bedroom apartment is on the fourth floor and comprises of a living/dining room with 1 double fold-away bed and satellite-TV. From here is the exit to the balcony which enjoys a south facing position.
There are two double bedrooms, one with a double bed,and the other with two single beds.
The open plan kitchen has a fridge and an oven and hob and a kitchen table and chairs.
The bathroom has a bath with shower attachment, a hand basin and a W.C.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Use of Garage.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: CHF 2.10 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: CHF 300.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.10 per person, per day.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.