Monte Rosa #10, Cosy and Homely.
This convenient apartment is located on the outskirts of Monte Rose. It is 1km from the centre but can be easily accessed using the train station, right outside the complex. Trains run throughout the winter, stopping 5 times in the morning and twice at night.
The apartment complex has following communal facilities: indoor pool, patio, barbecue, children's playground, restaurant, TV lounge, fitness room and covered parking. The indoor pool is open 8am - 8pm but is closed from 20 October - 13 December. Tennis, sauna and solarium facilities can be used at an additional cost. There is also a golf course 500 metres away.
The apartment itself consists of a living/dining room, open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
The living area has a double fold away bed, arm chair, coffee table, TV and lamp.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, kettle and all the cookware that you will require during your stay.
The bedroom has a double bed.
The bathroom has a bath, hand basin and WC.
The balcony is south facing. One dog is permitted to stay.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Use of Garage.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: CHF 2.10 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: CHF 300.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.10 per person, per day.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.