Matthaushaus, Rustic Chalet with views of the Matterhorn.
Matthaushaus is a four storey rustic old house situated in the centre of Zermatt. The house is within walking distance of local grocers, shops, restaurants and bars.
The railway station "Klein Matterhorn" is only 500m away, the underground "Sunnegg" is 250m away and the ski bus stop is only 30m away.
The chalet has a living/ dining area open plan to the kitchen, two large double bedrooms, one bathroom and a terrace with views of the Matterhorn.
The living/dining area has a comfortable corner sofa with double sofa bed, flat screen cable television, DVD player, open fire, heating, dining table with 6 chairs and exit to the terrace from which you can enjoy views of the mountains.
The open plan small kitchen has an oven, four hobs, fridge, dishwasher and electric coffee maker and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
One of the bedrooms has a double bed as well as a single sofa bed, the other bedroom has a double bed. Both rooms have bedside tables with reading lamps, storage and a flat screen TV with DVD player.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, hand basin and WC.
The house also provides ski storage, iron, safe, cot, hair dryer and communal washing machine and dryer facilities for your convenience during your stay.
Sorry no pets.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A security deposit of CHF 300 is required on check in via card. This will be refunded on check out providing that no damage has occurred to the apartment.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.10 per person, per day.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.