Matten #1, Central and Sunny.
This apartment building is in an ideal position in the centre of Zermatt. The building has a reception, a lift and ski storage.
The Sunnegga ski station is just a couple of minutes walk from the apartment building. The Gornergrat station is just 300 metres away. The village high street is just round the corner.
Being in the centre of Zermatt, there is a wonderful selection of restaurants, bars and boutiques within walking distance. This apartment offers great value and a very convenient location.
Please note: building work is taking place near the property (30 m). There will be an extension and remodeling done in one house and in the other house, the roof and facade renovation will be worked on from the 14th April up to the 30th of November 2012.
This cosy apartment is on the fourth floor (with a lift) and benefits from a south facing position. It has a living/dining/sleeping area, a kitchenette at the entrance to the room and a bathroom.
There is a sofa and comfortable chairs, a coffee table, a T.V, a dining table and chairs. There are two beds that pull down together from the wall ensuring maximum space during the day.
The kitchenette has three hotplates, an oven, a fridge, a dishwasher and cutlery and crockery.
The bathroom has a a bath, W.C and hand basin.
There is a balcony with terrace furniture, an ideal spot for a glass of Vin Chaud at the end of the day. The view is of the Matterhorn which provides a stunning backdrop.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking, as they must be booked in advance of your arrival. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: CHF 50.00.
- Extra Bed, price: CHF 80.00.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- Local Tax.
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Final Cleaning And Bed Linen / Towels For Stays Shorter Than 6 Nights according to consumption.
- Breakage Deposit In Cash, price: CHF 300.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.10 per person, per day.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Finding such a great apartment with a fantastic view of the Matterhorn."
...Daphne, United Kingdom, July 2011
Finding such a great apartment with a fantastic view of the Matterhorn.