Kai, Cosy Apartment in a Great Location.
This two bedroom apartment is located close to the Sunegga departure station and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of the village and Gornergrat departure station. With plenty of restaurants and a supermarket close by, it is a great location for your stay in Zermatt.
The apartment is on the second floor, south facing, it enjoys lots of natural light, it is an attractive and cosy home from home.
The living/dining room is cosy and comfortable and offers a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day in the mountains. The combination of furniture creates a warm and interesting space.
The kitchen is well equipped with an oven, hob, pots, pans and tableware. Very well equipped for your self catering needs.
There are two comfortable bedrooms. One with a double bed and a second with two single beds.
There is a bathroom and separate toilet.
This is a quiet and comfortable apartment in a great location.
For this apartment the price includes a taxi from the station to the apartment on arrival.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Arrivals are accommodated between 14.00 and 19.00, arrivals outside of these times may be possible on request only.
- For this apartment the price does not include local tourist tax of Chf 2.10 per adult & Chf 1.05 per child per night. This is payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid at least 30 days prior to the arrival date or within 3 days of booking if booked within 30 days of arrival. Payment can be by bank transfer or by credit card. If the balance is paid by debit/credit card a 3% charge will be applied.
- Cancellations. For cancellations received up to 90 days before the arrival date Ch.300 will be charged.
- For cancellations received up to 60 days before the arrival date 50% of the outstanding balance will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date or for no-shows the balance will be fully payable.
- For this apartment guests will be asked to provide credit card details as a damage security deposit.
- Please note, this is a non-smoking apartment.
- From 1st June - 30th September there is a 3 night minimum stay. Cheaper rates are available for stays of 7 nights or more. Please contact us for details.
- From 1st December - 30th April there is a 7 night minimum stay, except where a booking includes nights between December 27th and January 3rd, where there is a 14 night minimum stay.
- High Chair/Cot/crib hire is an extra charge.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We loved the apartment! It's funny what impressed us.There was washing up
Liquid, dishwasher tabs, cooking oil and other condiments that in other accommodations are normally cleared out before the new arrivals. Tourist information by the greeter was excellent and friendly."
...Owen, Ireland, April 2012
We loved the apartment! It's funny what impressed us.There was washing up
Liquid, dishwasher tabs, cooking oil and other condiments that in other accommodations are normally cleared out before the new arrivals. Tourist information by the greeter was excellent and friendly.