Breithorn #1, Modern and luxurious furnishings.
Briethorn is a small and cosy apartment house situated in the centre of Zermatt.
The railway station "Gornergrat" is 120m away and the underground "Sunnegga" is 200m away.
The house is within walking distance of local grocers, shops, restaurants bars, ski run, bakers and a ice rink.
This modern and luxurious furnished apartment is located on the 1st floor. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, living/dining area, open plan kitchen, bathroom and balcony.
The living/dining room has a satellite television, dining table with chairs and exit to the balcony which overlooks the mountains.
The open plan kitchen comes fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and breakfast bar as well as all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The master bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and reading lamps.
The two further bedrooms both come with twin beds in each, bedside tables and reading lamps.
The bathroom has a free standing shower, bath, hand basin and WC.
The apartment benefits from underfloor heating through out.
The apartment building offers ski storage.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged at the time of booking should you request them:
- Buggy, price: EUR 4.00 per day.
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: EUR 4.00 per day.
- Highchair, price: EUR 4.00 per day.
- Wireless Internet Access (WIFI), price: EUR 6.40 per day.
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Final Cleaning, price: CHF 36.00 per person.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels), price: CHF 29.00 per person.
- Local Tax, price: CHF 2.10 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: CHF 1000.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.10 per person, per day.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.