Les Roxes #1, Light, Bright, Great Views.
This apartment building is 300 metres from the centre of the village and 450 metres from the Medran cable car.
This is a great location for those looking for easy access to the centre of Verbier and the cable car. The free bus will take you to the other ski station in Verbier, Savolyeres.
This attractively furnished apartment is on the first floor and is arranged across two level. The living/dining room with it's open fireplace provides a sofa and armchairs, coffee table and dining table. Exit to the south facing balcony with terrace furniture and a lovely view of the mountains, countryside and the resort below.
The kitchen has a fridge and an oven and hob.
On the upper floor is a twin room with a hand basin, a double room with a double bed and another single bedroom. There is another bathroom with a bath, bidet and W.C.
There is a single bedroom and a shower room with W.C on the lover floor.
The property offers ski storage. A baby cot and high chair can be provided at an extra charge.
A reserved parking space is available for the use of guests.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged at the time of booking should you request them:
- Buggy, price: GBP 3.63 per day.
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: GBP 3.63 per day.
- Highchair, price: GBP 3.63 per day.
- Extra Bed, price: GBP 7.26 per day.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Final Cleaning, price: CHF 33.00 per person.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels), price: CHF 25.00 per person.
- Local Tax, price: CHF 2.50 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: CHF 300.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Balance payments made by credit card will attract a card processing fee of 2.5% (or for Amex 3%).
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.50 per person, per day.
- High Chairs are available to hire at a charge of CHF 70 per week.