Le Mandarin #1
Add to My List
Bright and Sunny.
- Sleeps 4 in 3 Beds
(1 Double, 2 Single).
- Size: 49 sqm. / 527 sq ft.
- Bathrooms: 1.
- On the Ground Floor.
Le Mandarin #1, Bright and Sunny.
Le Mandarin is located above Verbier, in a quiet, sunny position, in a cul-de-sac. The Esserts ski lift for beginners is just 200 metres away. For more challenging slopes then the Savoleyres is 500 metres away and the Medran is 1.6 km away. There is an 18 hole golf course close by and the free bus stop will take you into the centre of Verbier.
A cot and high chair can be provided for an extra charge and a parking space for one car is available.
The ground floor apartment is simple is furnishing and has a
living/dining room with a sofa and chairs, an open fireplace, cable-TV, video and a CD-player. There is a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen has an oven and hob and a fridge and dishwasher.
There is one bedroom with a double bed and another with two bunk beds. The bathroom has a bath and W.C.
The terrace faces south and has a view of the mountains.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged at the time of booking should you request them:
- Buggy, price: GBP 3.63 per day.
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: GBP 3.63 per day.
- Highchair, price: GBP 3.63 per day.
- Extra Bed, price: GBP 17.00.
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Final Cleaning, price: CHF 36.00 per person.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels), price: CHF 25.00 per person.
- Local Tax, price: CHF 2.50 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: CHF 300.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Balance payments made by credit card will attract a card processing fee of 2.5% (or for Amex 3%).
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently CHF 2.50 per person, per day.
- High Chairs are available to hire at a charge of CHF 70 per week.