Marylebone Apartments #2, Great West End Location.
Located within easy walking distance of world famous stores like Selfridges, and the fabulous shopping paradise that is Oxford Street. Bond Street and Edgware Road are also minutes away. With the Theatre district just around the corner, these apartments offer you convenience and space in a great location. Apart from the many restaurants and pubs in the immediate vicinity (the closest being in the ground floor of the building).
The apartments are located on the second and third floors of a modern building and are serviced by a lift. They provide the perfect combination of accessibility and space, for those looking for a convenient place to stay in the West End.
These newly decorated one bedroom apartments with wooden floors and air-conditioning are very spacious and consist of a large, open plan lounge area with one double sofabed, one single sofa bed, dining room table with four chairs, bookcase, side table and coffee table.
The bedroom has a King-size bed that can be split into two singles and is equipped with fitted wardrobes offering ample storage space and bedside tables with lights. Also in the apartment is a TV with DVD/CD player as well as extra cable channels. Complimentary wireless broadband is also provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with washing machine / tumble dryer, microwave, toaster, coffe-maker, fridge, oven and hob. All the crockery and cutlery utensils are also provided. It also has a dining table and chairs.
The fully tiled bathroom is bright and offers a toilet, hand-basin, bath and shower.
The apartments have maid service Monday to Friday and bed linen is changed bi-weekly.
They have full central heating and air conditioning. An entry phone and a direct dial telephone are also provided.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Further to your initial booking deposit, the remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- In the event that you wish to cancel, you must provide written notification (by email) to avoid cancellation charges.
- If your stay is between 1-7 nights, and you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival, you will be charged 1 night's rental.
- If your stay is between 7 - 28 nights, and you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival, you will be charged 3 night's rental.
- If your stay is 28 nights or more, and you cancel within 2 weeks of your arrival, you will be charged 7 night's rental.
- If your stay is 56 nights or more, and you cancel within 2 weeks of your arrival, you will be charged 14 night's rental.
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The people at the apartments were very helpful."
...Lydia, United Kingdom, February 2011
The people at the apartments were very helpful.