San Pere, Great studio in a central location.
A modern bright, sunny, cheerful and welcoming studio apartment only seconds from the beach and promenade. Offering comfortable and affordable accommodation.
Located on Calle San Pedro everything is on your door step for guests wanting to enjoy comfortable, stylish accommodation seconds from from the beach and close to all the restaurants and bars.
Set in a slightly older apartment block the apartment is on the first floor (walk-up) and provides functional and affordable stylish accommodation, with air conditioning, that gives all that a single person or couple could be looking for in a holiday apartment.
On entering you immediately get the impact of the bold touches of colour from the modern art, against the white walls and cream furniture and floor.
There is a double bed in an area separated off from the living area. There are also plenty of white fitted wardrobes for storage with a bedside cabinet and reading lights on both sides of the bed. The bedroom area is very cool in muted tones and white linen with a colonial style fan above the bed.
The bathroom is a modern good sized wet room (no bath tub) with power shower, sink and w.c. all set in creamy coloured rustic style tiles and yellow painted walls.
The kitchen area is of a good size and open to the living area but separated by a breakfast island and dining area. There is a glass topped dining table and four pale wood chairs for breakfasting lit by two stainless steel lights above. The kitchen is fully equipped with smart appliances such as a kettle, toaster and Gaggia espresso coffee maker and all the plates and glasses you will need for your stay. There is a electric halogen hob and a microwave oven (no conventional oven) with a small fridge with an ice box.
The living area is very light, open, modern and spacious with cream furniture and full length windows allow the light to flood in. There is a large comfortable cream sofa with separate pouf chair. On the coffee table there is a further reading lamp and the Bose CD stereo. There is also an ipod dock, Wii console, TV with Satellite channels and DVD player.
The sliding terrace doors lead out from the living area onto the balcony. There is a small round table and two wicker chairs for eating or drinking Al Fresco with a shade that you can bring down if the sun is to much.
You are in the heart of town but the apartment is at the rear of the building. The beach, bars and restaurants are a stroll, roll or even a stagger away!
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note the owners prefer NO SMOKING in the apartment or that guests use the balcony if they cannot resist.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.50 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the deposit taken is split into two parts, the first part is taken by Loving Sitges and the second part is taken by the apartment manager.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide a credit card number and to sign to agree that your card can be charged in the unlikely event there are damages or extra cleaning required.
- For High and Peak Season dates there is a minimum 5 night booking requirement.
- For bookings made within 30 days of arrival the total balance will be charged to the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of booking.
- Arrivals between 6.00pm and 9.00pm will be charged a late check-in fee of 25 euros. Between 9.00pm and midnight the charge will be 40 euros. After midnight the charge will be 50 euros. These additional charges are payable on arrival.
- Sunday check-ins will also attract a 25 euro charge payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of 2.5% will be applied, with a minimum 5 euros.
- For this apartment we offer cot and high chair hire at 25 euros per item per booking.
- Cancellations: Cancellations received More than 30 days notice will result solely in the loss of the deposits.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the due start date of your booking may result in further charges if we are unable to re-let the accommodation.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the due start date or for no-show will mean that the full cost is payable and charged.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"the apartment was clean and suitable for our needs.
Erez our greeter was excellent."
...David, United Kingdom, May 2011
the apartment was clean and suitable for our needs.
Erez our greeter was excellent.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The Beach House Restaurant.
The Piano Bar.
Bar 7 and Bourbons."
...David, United Kingdom, May 2011.