Last Minute Discount
Up to 10% Off For Stays Within 7 Days.
Calle Cisco, Bright & Comfortable.
A comfortable, stylish 2 bedroom Sitges apartment right in the heart of the village, amongst the bars and restaurants and a few minutes to the beach.
With a large open plan lounge and dining area this apartment is bright and airy. The lounge area has sofa, large TV, DVD and some beautiful object d'art. French windows open out onto a small balcony, enabling you to people watch in the busy pedestrian street below. Table and chairs provide dining for 4.
Each of the 2 bedrooms are off the main lounge area, separated by sliding doors. There is a double bedroom looking onto the street, and a single bedroom a the back. Each simply but stylishly furnished.
The kitchen area is equipped with combo microwave and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The bathroom, again off the main lounge area, between the 2 bedrooms is beautifully tiled with a glass shower (no bath).
This is a great apartment for those that want a stylish pad in the heart of the village.
The double bedroom and lounge living area are air-conditioned. The single bedroom has a ceiling fan.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.50 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the deposit taken is split into two parts, the first part is taken by Loving Sitges and the second part is taken by the apartment manager.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide a credit card number and to sign to agree that your card can be charged in the unlikely event there are damages or extra cleaning required.
- For High and Peak Season dates there is a minimum 5 night booking requirement.
- For bookings made within 30 days of arrival the total balance will be charged to the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of booking.
- Arrivals between 6.00pm and 9.00pm will be charged a late check-in fee of 25 euros. Between 9.00pm and midnight the charge will be 40 euros. After midnight the charge will be 50 euros. These additional charges are payable on arrival.
- Sunday check-ins will also attract a 25 euro charge payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of 2.5% will be applied, with a minimum 5 euros.
- For this apartment we offer cot and high chair hire at 25 euros per item per booking.
- Cancellations: Cancellations received More than 30 days notice will result solely in the loss of the deposits.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the due start date of your booking may result in further charges if we are unable to re-let the accommodation.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the due start date or for no-show will mean that the full cost is payable and charged.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Yes the greeter meeting on arrival is great and when I asked if we could stay on to later check out it was no prob."
...Gary, United Kingdom, July 2012
Yes the greeter meeting on arrival is great and when I asked if we could stay on to later check out it was no prob.
"Many thanks for your e mail we had a wonderful stay in the apartment, we have been coming for over twenty years and found the apartment delightful, we will be using you again in the near future"
...GRAHAME, United Kingdom, September 2006
Many thanks for your e mail we had a wonderful stay in the apartment, we have been coming for over twenty years and found the apartment delightful, we will be using you again in the near future
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Everywhere lol so many to choose from and right at the door step."
...Gary, United Kingdom, July 2012.