Anoa, Great Central Pad.
This apartment is wonderfully located right in the heart of the old town on one of the main pedestrian streets and just seconds from the hub of the town - Cap de la Vila.
Vibrant and buzzing, this area is bursting with great bars, restaurants and cafes, with the lively beaches just a minutes walk away.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor (no lift, but easy walk up) and you enter to the smart and up to date lounge which has a comfortable sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD/CD and a dining area with seating for two.
The kitchen area is fully equipped to ensure all you need is to hand for your stay, with microwave, hob oven, toaster, etc. etc.
Large glass sliding doors from the living room lead to the balcony with table and chairs to sit out and eat 'al-fresco', or simply people watch from your vantage point overlooking the hustle and bustle of Sitges main pedestrian walkway.
With the balcony getting the sun mid afternoon to evening its the place to be for your pre-dinner glass of bubbly.
Leading from the living room you will access the bright, spacious double bedroom, with 150cm size bed and plenty of wardrobe space.
The shower room is a good size, fully tiled with shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
This really is a great apartment in a great location, perfect for enjoying the golden beaches, fabulous restaurants, buzzing bars and the wonderful little boutique shops in stunning Sitges.
A great value, well located apartment.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.50 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the deposit taken is split into two parts, the first part is taken by Loving Sitges and the second part is taken by the apartment manager.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide a credit card number and to sign to agree that your card can be charged in the unlikely event there are damages or extra cleaning required.
- For High and Peak Season dates there is a minimum 5 night booking requirement.
- For bookings made within 30 days of arrival the total balance will be charged to the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of booking.
- Arrivals between 6.00pm and 9.00pm will be charged a late check-in fee of 25 euros. Between 9.00pm and midnight the charge will be 40 euros. After midnight the charge will be 50 euros. These additional charges are payable on arrival.
- Sunday check-ins will also attract a 25 euro charge payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of 2.5% will be applied, with a minimum 5 euros.
- For this apartment we offer cot and high chair hire at 25 euros per item per booking.
- Cancellations: Cancellations received More than 30 days notice will result solely in the loss of the deposits.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the due start date of your booking may result in further charges if we are unable to re-let the accommodation.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the due start date or for no-show will mean that the full cost is payable and charged.