Alberto Maragall, Private Terrace.
This ground floor apartment is located in the highly sought after San Sebastian beach area of central Sitges.
Just a short walk from the town centre with its many bars, restaurants and shops and even closer to San Sebastian beach this is a wonderfully located apartment. Close to the action but not right on top of it!
The lounge has a comfortable sofa which converts into a double sofa bed. There are several lamps, a T.V., Hi Fi and a DVD player. The patio terrace opens out from the lounge through large French window. The terrace has furniture with further space for sunbathing. There is also a dining table and chairs for four.
The kitchen is open plan to the living room. It is well equipped with a four ring hob, fridge, microwave oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, and washing machine. There are also plenty of pots, pans, crockery and cutlery making self catering very easy. An iron and ironing board are also provided.
The bedroom has a king size double bed, a large wardrobe, bedside lamps and French windows opening on to the terrace.
The bathroom has a walk in shower, hand basin and WC. A hair dryer is also provided.
The apartment is air conditioned for year-round comfort, the apartment also has installed a Sky satellite, guests do need to bring their own sky card.
This is a comfortable apartment in an ideal location making it a great choice for your Sitges accommodation.
Like many apartments in Sitges the building is close to the railway but the apartment is at the rear of the building so this does not impact on this apartment.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax is currently set at EUR 0.50 per person, per night. (under 16's are not charged). This is payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the deposit taken is split into two parts, the first part is taken by Loving Sitges and the second part is taken by the apartment manager.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide a credit card number and to sign to agree that your card can be charged in the unlikely event there are damages or extra cleaning required.
- For High and Peak Season dates there is a minimum 5 night booking requirement.
- For bookings made within 30 days of arrival the total balance will be charged to the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of booking.
- Arrivals between 6.00pm and 9.00pm will be charged a late check-in fee of 25 euros. Between 9.00pm and midnight the charge will be 40 euros. After midnight the charge will be 50 euros. These additional charges are payable on arrival.
- Sunday check-ins will also attract a 25 euro charge payable on arrival.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of 2.5% will be applied, with a minimum 5 euros.
- For this apartment we offer cot and high chair hire at 25 euros per item per booking.
- Cancellations: Cancellations received More than 30 days notice will result solely in the loss of the deposits.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the due start date of your booking may result in further charges if we are unable to re-let the accommodation.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the due start date or for no-show will mean that the full cost is payable and charged.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Whole booking and greeting process is very good. You kept in touch with us prior to our departure from the UK which giave us confidence.We have used your company several times before and will continue to do so in the future. I always check out the 'loving' web site whenever we are looking for accommodation."
...Joan, United Kingdom, September 2012
Whole booking and greeting process is very good. You kept in touch with us prior to our departure from the UK which giave us confidence.We have used your company several times before and will continue to do so in the future. I always check out the 'loving' web site whenever we are looking for accommodation.
"Our greeter Sara was very pleasant and friendly. The apartment was very clean and tidy and very nice."
...John, Ireland, July 2012
Our greeter Sara was very pleasant and friendly. The apartment was very clean and tidy and very nice.
"Greeter was very promt and very helpful."
...Deborah, United Kingdom, June 2012
Greeter was very promt and very helpful.
"Meet and great was excellent. Amy was very helpful"
...Patrick, South Africa, August 2010
Meet and great was excellent. Amy was very helpful
"Our greeter (Ami) spoke very good English, she met us within minutes of us arriving at the apartment building & was very friendly & helpful."
...Kelly, United Kingdom, July 2010
Our greeter (Ami) spoke very good English, she met us within minutes of us arriving at the apartment building & was very friendly & helpful.
"great communication, great greeters and friendly"
...Gareth, United Kingdom, July 2009
great communication, great greeters and friendly
"Stayed at the same apartment last year and enjoyed both times."
...Glynis, United Kingdom, June 2009
Stayed at the same apartment last year and enjoyed both times.
"Just wanted to say the apartment we had was brilliant and your customer
service also was excellent. Thanks for making our holiday enjoyable."
...Jimmy, United Kingdom, September 2008
Just wanted to say the apartment we had was brilliant and your customer
service also was excellent. Thanks for making our holiday enjoyable.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Buneos Aires is a lovely restaurant. We ate there twice. Its a little expensive but very nice food."
...John, Ireland, July 2012.
"Many good restaurants close to the apartment but the one we used most was the closest one as it was very good food and good value for money, I think it was called Can Xavi."
...Deborah, United Kingdom, June 2012.
"Just around the corner (right when you exit the apartment, 1 minutes walk) are 2 great eating places overlooking the cemetry and a small park. Good food at local prices (i.e. not tourist) and very friendly staff. We ate there nearly every night and took our friends there too. It seems that the other tourists missed this place which is a pity."
...Patrick, South Africa, August 2010.
"Santa Maria & La Nina restaurants were our favourites for meals out, extensive menu & great food. Great bar, Lounge Bar, next to La Nina restaurant, fab cocktails & also Om Cafe Sitges on St Sebastian Beach for strong cocktails!!"
...Kelly, United Kingdom, July 2010.