Vittorio Emanuele #2, Light and Airy.
The area of Campo de' Fiori provides stunning views. Its open air market preserves the bohemian atmosphere of the medieval inns that once flourished here.
The Portico of Octavia and the Theatre of Marcellus are both spectacular examples of Romes past.
With a comfortable and modern interior, bright & warm colours, it's a cosy and inviting space.
This lovely one bedroom apartment is equipped with a bedroom, living room/ dining area, kitchen and bathroom.
The spacious lounge area has armchairs, a coffee table and a television.
The dining area has a dining table and chairs to seat four and a sofa that easily converts into an additional double bed.
The kitchen provides a fridge, hob, microwave, kettle and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The apartment has a private bathroom with a bath, toilet, bidet and a hand basin.
A weekly cleaning service is included whilst an ironing service is available for an additional charge. A coin-operated washing machine / dryer is also available to apartment guests and an iron and ironing board can be provided on request .
Communal covered parking is available 1km away on request for an extra charge.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: EUR 2.00 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit In Cash, price: EUR 250.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.