Vatican Doria, Lovely Location Close to St Peter's
This apartment is in a lovely location. Close to St Peter's and the awe inspiring Vatican City, it is nestled amongst some of the most charming old streets in Rome, surrounded by cafes, bars and boutiques.
The apartment sits in a traditional Roman apartment building - full of charm and character and consists of a living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. It is on the ground floor.
The light and airy living room has a double sofa bed, coffee tables with lamps, dining table and chairs to seat four, satellite television and CD/DVD.
The bedroom is simple but comfortable with a double beds bedside tables and reading lamps.
The kitchen is equipped for self catering with hob, oven, fridge, washing machine, glassware, crockery and cookware.
The modern fully tiled bathroom has a toilet, bathtub, over head shower, hand basin and mirror. A hairdryer is provided.
This is a bright and airy apartment in a fantastic location.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking, as they must be booked in advance of your arrival. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: EUR 25.00.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: EUR 2.00 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit In Cash, price: EUR 200.00.
- These optional extras are available, and can be booked and paid for on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Parking, price: EUR 17.00 per day.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.