Trastevere, In the Heart of Town
Located in Trastevere which is a delightful part of central Rome across the River Tiber from the Circus Maximus and the Colloseum. The area is a favourite with Romans for the authentic Roman cuisine of it's many restaurants which fill the pretty winding streets.
This small old house was renovated in 2008 and enjoys a central, quiet position at the heart of town. This charming apartment provides is spread across two levels (ground and lower ground floor) providing one double bedroom, small room without a window on the lower ground floor, living/dining room, open plan kitchen and bathroom.
Ideally located on a side street within 200m of grocers, restaurants and bars are only 50m away. Well connected to public transport with a tram stop within 50m and bus stop within 100m.
The bedroom provides a double bed, bedside tables, reading lamps and T.V.
The living area has two chairs, sofa bed, radio , C.D. player, coffee table, dining table and chairs, leading to the kitchen.
The kitchen provides 4 hotplates, freezer, fridge and all the cutlery and utensils that you should need during your stay.
The apartment also has a washing machine and small pets will be considered.
Public parking is available on the road outside of the apartment.
Please note that there will be extra charges, payable in resort for the following based on consumption. Heating, power, air conditioning.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A cash security deposit of EUR 200 is payable on arrival. This is refunded on departure assuming there are no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.