Trastevere-Jandolo, Central Position.
This two bedroom Rome apartment is located within a 13th Century building in the district of Trastevere in the Centre of Rome.
Trastevere is just across the River Tiber from the Colloseum and Circus Maximus and is a delightful area of small streets full of excellent restaurants specialising in authentic Roman cuisine.
The apartment enjoys a quiet, sunny, Central location however due to the location it is not advised to drive to the apartment. Shops and supermarkets are within 50m and a bus stop is within 40m.
The apartment provides two double bedrooms each with an en suite bathroom, a living/dining room, well equipped kitchen and complimentary wireless internet.
The two double bedrooms each have a double bed, bedside tables and reading lamps, storage and en suite bathroom each with a shower, W.C., bidet and handbasin.
The contemporary living room has a sofa bed, dining table and chairs, two chairs, coffee table and flat screen T.V. with satellite package.
The small kitchenette in the entrance provides two hotplates, microwave, electric coffee machine and all the cutlery and utensils that you should need during your stay.
The apartment also provides a washing machine and hair dryer.
A cot is available for a baby for an extra charge of EUR 5 per night. This is payable on arrival.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged at the time of booking should you request them:
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: GBP 5.44 per day.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Power Costs.
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: EUR 2.00 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit In Cash, price: EUR 300.00.
- These optional extras are available, and can be booked and paid for on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Air-conditioning, price: EUR 0.40 per kWh (kilowatt hour).
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.