San Pietro Toscanini, Very spacious up-scale apartment right by the Vatican
The apartment is located in a wonderful setting of mature gardens just a 5 minute walk to the Vatican. You can see the dome of St Peters from the sun-splashed roof terrace. We have 25 apartments to offer in this building. To ensure you are well looked after we have a concierge desk on the ground floor where you can ask advise and book excursions. Breakfast is included with all bookings - during the summer this is served on the wonderful roof terrace with views across to the dome of St Peter's at the Vatican.
This is one of our largest and most desirable apartments. The rooms are large and of a very high standard.
Throughout the apartment the furnishings are of a very high quality with luxurious curtains and interesting art. Every apartment enjoys either a small garden or a private balcony - a real treat in central Rome.
This apartment is very bright and spacious. The elegant entrance hall opens up through to a very bright and spacious living room room. The living area has an up-scale sofa which opens up into two comfortable single beds. There is also a further single day bed to sleep a seventh guest. There is a TV with satellite channels and a VCR machine.
The master bedroom is very relaxing with high quality bedding on a large double bed with night tables and lamps and lots of closet space, The second bedroom is also of a generous size with two individual beds which can be made up as a double on request.
The kitchen is well equipped for self catering with a dishwasher, large refrigerator/freezer, electric hob, microwave oven kettle, coffee maker, pots, pans and crockery. There is a dining table and chairs next to the kitchen in an adjoining area. Communal laundry facilities are available including washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The bathroom is fully tiled in a unique Italian style. There is a shower, W.C. and hand basin with vanity mirror.
The apartment has air conditioning in both bedrooms. Car parking is available at a small extra charge.
These apartments are some of our finest. They are wonderfully located for the Vatican and exploring central Rome. They are bright, spacious and truly up-scale in style and presentation. With a concierge and breakfast service this is a great choice for a memorable visit to historic Rome.
For stays of 7 nights or more please contact us for discounts available.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- In this apartment children up to the age of 5 stay for free (With a maximum of 2 children free per apartment). Additional children are charged at the standard Extra Guest tariff.
- Bookings cancelled within 16 days of arrival will be charged a further 30% of the total booking price.
- Bookings cancelled within 3 days of arrival will be charged a further 60% of the total booking price.
- Guests who have booked with dates on special offer will be requested to pay a late check-in charge of 30 euros, payable on arrival. This applies to arrivals after 19:00 from Monday to Saturday, and on Sundays and Holidays after 13:00pm.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.
- A Security Deposit of euros 150 will be payable on arrival, in cash or by credit card, this will be refunded at departure providing there has been no damages or cmplaints.