Roma Centro #2, A Popular District with Numerous Restaurants
Situated within a residential complex situated just a few metres from Porta Maggiore close to the Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme and the San Lorenzo Basilica.
Only 10 minutes walk from San Lorenzo a popular district with numerous restaurants, pubs and piano bars as well as live music. The apartment building also enjoys a location well connected via local buses and a bus stop is within easy reach only 50m away.
The modern, comfortable apartment has two bedrooms, a living/dining area, kitchen, bathroom and complimentary WiFi access.
The living and dining area provides a sofa bed, dining table and chairs, T.V. with satellite package and leads to the kitchenette area.
The main bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and lamps. The second bedroom has two single beds and bed side tables.
The kitchenette provides four hot plates, oven, microwave, fridge and all the cutlery and utensils that you should need during your stay.
The bathroom is well quipped with a bath, bidet, W.C. and hand basin.
A washing machine, air conditioning and a safe are provided in the apartment for your convenience.
Cleaning and linen changes are weekly. Available at an extra charge is a garage for parking, additional cleaning and linen changes, laundry and a telephone.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- The apartment manager will take a security deposit on check in of EUR 250 in cash to cover any damages to the apartment during your stay. This deposit is held for the period during which the apartment is occupied and is returnable following departure, assuming no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Location, quality of the apartment (air conditioning, window shades, appliances) were all great."
...Cathy, Canada, July 2012
Location, quality of the apartment (air conditioning, window shades, appliances) were all great.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"A park 5 min walk away that had a small playground, an off leash dog park and a running track."
...Cathy, Canada, July 2012.