Marconi #2, Authentic Apartment.
This apartment is located in a Historic 19th Century house in the area of Travstevere-Marconi in a central but quiet location.
The apartment is within easy reach of shops, grocers, supermarkets and a local bus stop.
The Trastevere railway station is only 200m away.
This bright and modern apartment provides one double bedroom, an inviting living and dining area with double sofa bed open plan to the kitchen. There is a bathroom and free wireless internet.
The living/ dining room is open plan to the kitchen and provides a double sofa bed, large flat screen TV, dining table and chairs.
The kitchen area is modern, stylish and fully equipped with an oven, hob, kettle, fridge, freezer and all the cutlery and utensils that you should need during your stay.
The bedroom provides a double four poster bed, bedside tables and reading lamps with large window and tiled floor.
The bright bathroom is well equipped with a shower, W.C, bidet and handbasin.
The apartment benefits from one reserved car parking space.
Small pets are considered.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These costs are included in the calculated price but must be requested in the comments when booking to ensure they are provided:
- Cot (up to 2 years).
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Power Costs.
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: EUR 2.00 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: EUR 200.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.