Fori , Historical Building in the Heart of Rome.
This historical apartment building is located in a central position right by the magnificence of the Colosseum and Fori Imperiali. Not only ideal for tourist attractions but also close to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and underground station "Cavour" only 200m away.
This practical and cosy apartment has a small double bedroom, living/dining area, kitchen, bathroom and balcony.
The living/dining area has a double sofa bed, television and dining table with chairs as well as the exit to the balcony.
The kitchen is equipped with 4 hotplates, oven and fridge as well as all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The small bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and reading lamps.
The bathroom has a shower, bidet, hand basin and WC.
The apartment building has a shared washing machine, iron, board and hair dryer on request. An extra pull out bed can be requested at an extra charge.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- An extra bed can be booked to accommodate an extra guest, this is charged at EUR 15 per night and is paid for on arrival.
- Cots are provided at a charge of EUR 40 and is paid for on arrival.
- A damage deposit of EUR 200 will be payable on arrival and is payable in cash or by credit card (Visa/Mastercard). The damage deposit is fully refundable less any deductions for damage or dilapidation caused to the apartment during your stay.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.