Fontana, A Few Steps from the Trevi Fountain
This apartment is located in a historical building in the district of Fontana di Trevi, just a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Via del Corso. This simple and comfortable apartment has two bedrooms, living room, dining area, kitchen and en-suite bathrooms.
Ideally located surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafe's and within 50m of a bus stop and the underground station "Piazza di Spagna" is simply 600m away.
The master bedroom has a double bed, bedside cabinets and reading lamps, en suite facilities consisting of a bath, bidet, W.C. and handbasin.
The second bedroom has twin beds, bedside cabinets, reading lamps and en suite facilities consisting of a shower, handbasin, W.C., and bidet.
The living room has a double sofa bed, coffee table, desk and satellite T.V.
The dining room has a dining table and chairs.
The tiled kitchen has four burners, oven, dishwasher, fridge and all the cutlery and utensils that you should need during your stay.
The apartment also has a washing machine for your convenience. Internet access is charge at an additional cost.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking, as they must be booked in advance of your arrival. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: EUR 40.00.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: EUR 2.00 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: EUR 250.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.