Degli Spagnoli, Centrally Located
This large and homely apartment is located in the popular district of Piazza Navona right in the heart of the city.
This three bedroom apartment provides spacious living space set over two floors and is comprised of two interconnected apartments.
The first floor has a living/dining room with one double sofa-bed and flat screen T.V., dining table and chairs. A second living and dining room also provides a double sofa bed and flat screen T.V.
There is also a smaller room with a set of bunk beds (no a/c).
A double bedroom with double bed, bedside tables and reading lamps is also located on this floor.
The kitchen is well equipped with four hotplates, oven, fridge, dining table and chairs and all the pots, pans, utensils, crockery and cutlery that you should require during your stay.
The first floor bathroom has a shower, bidet, handbasin and W.C.
A further shower room with shower, handbasin and W.C. is also conveniently located on the first floor.
A spiral staircase leads up to the double bedroom with double bed, bedside cabinets and reading lamps and exit to the partly covered terrace with terrace furniture and barbecue.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking, as they must be booked in advance of your arrival. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Cot (up to 2 years), price: EUR 40.00.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Local Tax, price: EUR 2.00 per person/day.
- Breakage Deposit By Credit Card Visa / Mastercard, price: EUR 250.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.