Alexandra Domus, Quiet, Vatican City Location.
Located in the district of Vatican, this historical apartment building enjoys a wonderfully central location whilst still providing a quiet Rome home. Within a few minutes wak you are at the gates of the Vatican City with it's stunning buildings, Piazza San Pietro, the Vatican Museums and and St. Peter's.
Well located within a short walk of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, bakeries, cafe's, internet cafe's and shops. You are also ideally located to either walk or use public transport to reach the rest of Rome's amazing sights.
This large four bedroom, four bathroom also enjoys a large open plan living/dining room and kitchenette.
The large open plan living/ dining and kitchen area has sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs, and is open plan to the kitchenette with four hotplates, microwave, fridge and all the crockery, cutlery, pots and pans that you require during your stay.
Each of the three double bedrooms have a double bed, bedside tables, reading lamps, a wardrobe, flat screen T.V, and en suite shower room with shower, handbasin and W.C.
The fourth bedroom has twin beds, bedside tables, reading lamps, wardrobe and en suite shower room with shower, handbasin and W.C.
A hair dryer is provided, a weekly cleaning and linen change are standard, daily cleaning is provided on request.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- An extra bed is provided at a charge of EUR 15, payable on arrival.
- A damage deposit of EUR 400 will be payable on arrival and is payable in cash. The damage deposit is fully refundable less any deductions for damage or dilapidation caused to the apartment during your stay.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company in writing, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
- For this apartment the price does not include the local tourist tax which is payable at check-in. The tax
is currently EUR 2 per person, per day.