Pricna #5, Great central location close to Wenceslas Square.
This apartment building is perfectly located in the centre of Prague, just a few minutes away from Wenceslas Square.
Situated in very quiet and pleasant street, there are numerous restaurants and pubs close by, such as the Pivovarsky Dum, a restaurant where they brew their own beer on-site.
Internet access is available at an extra charge of EUR 10 per day.
This lovely two bedroom loft apartment consists of a living and dining room, a kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. It is light and bright and very quiet.
The spacious living area has a sofa and chairs, coffee tables, a TV with satellite channels and a DVD player and CD player can be provided at a charge of EUR 5 per day per item. There is also a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, coffee maker and all the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils you will need for your stay.
The two bedrooms are very light and both have a double bed, bedside tables, reading lamps and a chest of drawers. Extra guests can be accommodated on temporary beds.
The bathroom is modern and fully tiled with a corner bath with shower over, a toilet, a hand basin and a heated towel rail.
A dry cleaning and laundry service is available on request, for a charge and is arranged once you have arrived.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that if you choose to pay the balance on arrival by credit card there will be a 5% surcharge.
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is different to the apartment address unless an airport transfer is booked.
- In addition to the initial booking deposit a pre-authorisation will be taken for the outstanding balance as security, prior to your arrival.
- Cots and high chairs are available for a charge of EUR 20 per item for your stay.
- A 4 night minimum stay applies for the Easter period and also for stays including the nights of May 2nd and May 3rd. A 5 night minimum stay applies between 26th December - 3rd January.
- As with most hotels on arrival you will be asked to pay the balance of the rental charge by cash or credit card. An imprint of your credit card will also be taken as a security deposit. If you do not have a credit card you will be required to pay a cash security deposit of 200 Euros or CZK 5000. This will be refunded to you on departure assuming there are no damages.
- Cancellation Policy.
- For bookings of 3 nights if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will be charged to the value of one nights stay. If you cancel on the day of arrival you will be charged the total value of your stay.
- For bookings of 4 - 7 nights if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will be charged a further 30% of the value of your stay. If you cancel on the day of arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the value of your stay.
- For bookings of more than 7 nights if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will be charged the value of 3 nights of your stay. If you cancel on the day of arrival or no show you will be charged the value of 7 nights of your stay.
- For bookings of 1 month or more if you cancel between 14 and 5 days prior to your arrival date you will be charged the value of 7 nights of your stay. If you cancel within 5 nights or less of arrival you will be charged the value of 14 nights of your stay.
- Please notice, during Christmas, New Year and Easter there is a special cancellation policy. If you cancel your stay more than 14 days in advance, there is no cancellation fee, if you cancel your stay less than 14 days in advance, the cancellation fee is 100 % of total costs.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"let me take this opportunity to say how impressed I was with the appartment provided. It really was a cosy place in a great location. Thank you.
...Harjeev, United Kingdom, April 2011
let me take this opportunity to say how impressed I was with the appartment provided. It really was a cosy place in a great location. Thank you.