Old Town Comfort, Ideal Central Location.
This great apartment is located in the heart of Prague's Old Town, just a couple of minutes from the Old Town Square. This location is ideal for exploring al that Prague has to offer. Within the immediate area are plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
You are also close to Wenceslas Square which is the second most popular part of central Prague and here you find shops, restaurants, casinos and much more.
In the same building is a restaurant and a bar so may not be suitable for people requiring quiet.
The apartment is on the third floor of the building (no lift) and has a living room, kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom.
The living room has a double sofa bed, a double bed, an arm chair, coffee table, a TV, DVD player and a CD player.
The kitchen provides an oven and hob, a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge and utensils.There is also a kitchen table and chairs.
The bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and lamps and a wardrobe.
The bathroom has a bath, shower, hand basin and WC.
Also provided in the apartment is a washing machine. wireless internet. A small pet may be accepted.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- These optional extras are available, please request them in the comments of your booking, as they must be booked in advance of your arrival. The prices are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Pet, price: CZK 100.00 per day.
- Extra Bed, price: CZK 250.00 per day.
- These costs are included in the calculated price:
- Final Cleaning.
- Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels).
- These compulsory costs are in addition to your calculated price and will be charged on arrival by your apartment manager:
- Breakage Deposit In Cash, price: CZK 6000.00.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of GBP 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.