Hunger Wall (Junior 34), Trendy modern apartment in historic location.
The residence offers peace and quiet right in the heart of the city, near the Old Town, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. It is located in the historical part of Prague, in the Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana), near the Vltava River and two magnificent parks, Petrin and Kampa, which are very popular among the citizens of Prague.
The area also has a wide range of delicious small cafes, bars and restaurants. The modern Andel City and Novy Smichov shopping centers are also easily accessible.
Please note that there is a discount available for stays of more than 7 nights.
The apartment comprises of a double bedroom, a kitchen and a separate bathroom. It has a view of the courtyard.
There is a double bed and bedside tables, an LCD TV with satellite channels. There is a CD/DVD/MP3 player, USB port and free high speed wireless internet is also provided. A direct dial telephone line is in the apartment (charged at cost of calls made). There is also a sofa in the bedroom.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a hob, a microwave, and plenty of cooking utensils. A dining table and chairs is also provided.
The lovely bathroom has a bath tub with shower over, a W.C, a bidet, a hand basin, a mirror and heated towel rail. A hair dryer is also provided at reception.
An additional fold out single bed can be provided for a 3rd guest.
There is also a washing machine and dryer in this apartment.
The apartment enjoys a daily cleaning service, change of towels according to need and a change of bed linens once per week. Also provided is an electronic safe, business services at reception (fax, photocopying etc), a fitness studio and a communal courtyard.
Additional Booking Conditions:
For this apartment we do not show online availability. Please use the "Book" button to send your request. We will check availability and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- On arrival you will need to pay the balance for your stay either by credit card or in cash in CZK or Euros. If you choose to pay the balance by credit card it is made in Czech Crown.
- Also the apartment manager reserves the right to request the payment of a refundable security deposit of CZK 10,000. This can be paid in cash or by credit card in the form of a pre-authorisation of the amount. It will be refunded upon departure, if the apartment is returned without any damage.
- If you cancel more than 14 days prior to your arrival your second booking deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival your second booking deposit is also non refundable.
- Stag groups, Hen groups and all male groups are not allowed to stay at this apartment.
- This is a non smoking apartment, although there are smoking areas at the Residence.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The whole trip was excellent and the accomadation fantastic!"
...Sarah, United Kingdom, May 2009
The whole trip was excellent and the accomadation fantastic!
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Cantina Mexican Restaurant - Ujezd 38"
...Sarah, United Kingdom, May 2009.