Fred & Ginger #6, Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom apartment on the banks of the River Vltava.
Situated within a beautiful historic building just minutes walk from Wenceslas Square and the Old Town. From the the windows you can see the famous Fred and Ginger building, the bubbling River Vltava, the Hungry Wall built in the time of King Charles IV and much more. The apartments are newly renovated, tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished.
Internet access is available at an extra charge of EUR 10 per day.
This spacious and modern two bedroom apartment consists of a living room, a kitchen with dining room plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The living room has a sofa, a TV with satellite channels, coffee tables and reading lamps. A DVD player and CD player can be provided at a charge of EUR 5 per day per item. There is also a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen is well equipped with an oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee maker and all the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils you will need for your stay.
The main bedroom is the larger of the two and has four single beds, which can be made into double beds, bedside tables, reading lamps and a wardrobe. Extra single beds are provided for extra guests.
The second bedroom is smaller and has two single beds and bedside tables with reading lamps.
The bathroom is clean and modern with stylish bathroom accessories. It is fully tiled with a bath, a toilet, a hand basin and a heated towel rail.
In this building there are two apartments of this type. The photographs here are not from this specific apartment but are representative of the standard and style of these one bedroom apartments.
A dry cleaning and laundry service is available on request, for a charge and is arranged once you have arrived.
There are a number of apartments of this type in this building. The photographs shown here are not necessarily of this particular apartment but are typical of the style and standard.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that if you choose to pay the balance on arrival by credit card there will be a 5% surcharge.
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is different to the apartment address unless an airport transfer is booked.
- In addition to the initial booking deposit a pre-authorisation will be taken for the outstanding balance as security, prior to your arrival.
- Cots and high chairs are available for a charge of EUR 20 per item for your stay.
- A 4 night minimum stay applies for the Easter period and also for stays including the nights of May 2nd and May 3rd. A 5 night minimum stay applies between 26th December - 3rd January.
- As with most hotels on arrival you will be asked to pay the balance of the rental charge by cash or credit card. An imprint of your credit card will also be taken as a security deposit. If you do not have a credit card you will be required to pay a cash security deposit of 200 Euros or CZK 5000. This will be refunded to you on departure assuming there are no damages.
- Cancellation Policy.
- For bookings of 3 nights if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will be charged to the value of one nights stay. If you cancel on the day of arrival you will be charged the total value of your stay.
- For bookings of 4 - 7 nights if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will be charged a further 30% of the value of your stay. If you cancel on the day of arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the value of your stay.
- For bookings of more than 7 nights if you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date you will be charged the value of 3 nights of your stay. If you cancel on the day of arrival or no show you will be charged the value of 7 nights of your stay.
- For bookings of 1 month or more if you cancel between 14 and 5 days prior to your arrival date you will be charged the value of 7 nights of your stay. If you cancel within 5 nights or less of arrival you will be charged the value of 14 nights of your stay.
- Please notice, during Christmas, New Year and Easter there is a special cancellation policy. If you cancel your stay more than 14 days in advance, there is no cancellation fee, if you cancel your stay less than 14 days in advance, the cancellation fee is 100 % of total costs.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The booking procses was very easy and the check in process was easy and without problems. The greeter was very friendly and without problems .The apartment was very nice! I have recommended Loving Prague and some people have already asked for the internet adress. It was a very nice weekend and everything was fine. I think, this was not the last booking at Loving Prague! "
...Tino, Germany, June 2007
The booking procses was very easy and the check in process was easy and without problems. The greeter was very friendly and without problems .The apartment was very nice! I have recommended Loving Prague and some people have already asked for the internet adress. It was a very nice weekend and everything was fine. I think, this was not the last booking at Loving Prague!
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We found the local bar on the corner, V Naplavn, very welcoming!"
...Shaun, United Kingdom, April 2012.