Central Prague #19, New, Chic Apartments.
This complex of stylish, modern apartments are located in the historical centre of Prague, in the New Town (Nove Mesto). The famous Wenceslas Square and the Charles Bridge are situated within 10 minutes walking distance.
There are 24 exclusive apartments within the building. The management team offers free exclusive services such as late check out (on request), welcome amenities, Nespresso coffee machine, CD with iPod dock, change of towels every two days and luggage lockers.
All apartments have air conditioning.
Secure parking is available on request for an extra charge.
Children under 3 years old are free of charge. A baby cot and high-chair are available on request free of charge. There is an on site car park (approx EUR 20 per day). A safety deposit box is also provided. Security cameras operate in the lobby area.
The photographs are of a variety of the apartments in this building and depict the style and standard of apartment you will receive.
These lovely one bedroom apartments have a living room, kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom.
The living room has a double sofa bed, a coffee table, a flat screen TV, DVD player, wireless internet. This room is air conditioned.
The kitchen is well equipped and has a microwave, oven , kettle , Nespresso coffee machine, washer/dryer, dishwasher and plenty of crockery and utensils.
The bedroom has two single beds (can be made into a double on request).
The bathroom has a jacuzzi bath with a shower, WC, hand basin and a hair dryer.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Stag and Hen groups are strictly prohibited in these apartments.
- A security deposit of EUR 150.00 is payable on arrival. For bookings of 2 apartments or more the security deposit is EUR 250.00. It must be pre-authorised on only one credit card which must be in the name of one of the guests. Please ensure that the card used has sufficient credit available to permit a pre-authorised deposit of 250 euros for each apartment in a booking.
- This will be refunded on departure unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour. Also a photocopy of the passport of the person who booked will be taken and held until departure.
- Cancellations. For cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to the start date of the booking no charges will apply.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the start date of the booking, and for no-shows a charge equivalent to one night will be made.