Sorbonne Nouvelle, Luxury Modern Paris Apartment in a Great Location.
This luxurious apartment is ideally located just 200 yards from the Notre Dame Cathedral, in the heart of the Latin Quarter. One of the most extraordinary districts of Paris. It is located just off the Boulevard Saint Germain, the left banks' most famous thoroughfare and home to a number of famous cafes, residences, boutiques and bookshops. The famous River Seine is just moments away.
The Latin Quarter is famous for the Sorbonne and it's students, it's maze of narrow cobbled streets, ethnic shops and avant garde theatres and cinemas.
Located on the fourth floor this apartment offers maximum comfort and style. Its warm colours instantly make you feel welcome. It has a spacious living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, one bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom.
The living area offers you plenty of room and is well furnished with a sofa, chair, fire place, coffee table, reading lamps, flat screen TV and an IPod station. To the back of this room is the dining area having a large dining table with chairs making it perfect for cooking your own evening meals.
The kitchen has everything you would need. It has a fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and dishwasher.
The bedroom has a double bed, bed side tables with lamps and wardrobes. The bedroom has its own en suite with a bath with shower over, a mirror and a marbled hand basin.
There is one toilet with in the apartment.
There is a washing machine, iron and ironing board included. High speed internet access and a baby cot are available.
Please note that a baby high chair is NOT available.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the minimum number of nights can vary, depending on the number of nights prior to arrival that the booking is made.
- As soon as your booking has been confirmed you are required to pay a further down payment of 50% of the total cost to the apartment owner via credit card. This must be paid within 3 days of the booking being confirmed. Your welcome team in Paris will contact you shortly in order to arrange payment and provide the rental agreement which you are required to complete and send back to the welcome team.
- The remaining balance has to be paid on arrival either by credit card or in cash in Euros
- Upon arrival you will be asked for a pre-authorisation security deposit of 500 EUR by a credit card. This will be released after departure if no damage is caused.
- Cancellation policy:
- The initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel between 59 and 15 days before your start date a charge of further 50% of the remainder cost will be due (your down payment to the manager).
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your start date your full rental charge, a 100% cancellation charge will apply.
- A late check in fee of EUR 50 applies for guests wishing to check in between 8pm and 11pm Monday - Saturday.
- A check in charge of EUR 50 will also be charged for check ins at any time on Sundays and bank holidays.