Saint Michel, Contemporary and Chic Apartment.
This stylish spacious apartment is situated in the heart of Paris. At the end of the street you can stroll to the famous "Place Saint Michel" and its romantic fountain. Take a walk to the quays of the River Seine and you will find all of Paris's most interesting spots.
You are just a few minutes away from Boulevard Saint Germain, the left banks' most famous thoroughfare and home to a number of famous cafes, residences, boutiques and bookshops.
Fully decorated by an interior designer cautious to every detail, this splendid apartment offers quality materials and an exceptional design.The apartment is on the second floor without a lift.
The living area offers you plenty of room and is well furnished a large corner sofa, two single sofa beds, reading lamps, a flat screen TV, a DVD player and an I Pod station.
In the same area there is a spacious dining area having a dining table easily seating six with plenty of light filtering through thanks to the two large panel windows.
The kitchen has everything you would need for your perfect stay. It has a fridge, a freezer, a microwave, an oven, a coffee maker, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar with two bar stools.
The two double bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the apartment. Both have a double bed, bed side tables with lamps and wardrobes.
There are two bathrooms both finished to the highest standards both including a W.C, an Italian shower, a handbasin and a heated towel rail.
There is a washing machine, iron and ironing board included. High speed internet access and a baby cot are available.
Please note that a baby high chair is NOT available.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the minimum number of nights can vary, depending on the number of nights prior to arrival that the booking is made.
- As soon as your booking has been confirmed you are required to pay a further down payment of 50% of the total cost to the apartment owner via credit card. This must be paid within 3 days of the booking being confirmed. Your welcome team in Paris will contact you shortly in order to arrange payment and provide the rental agreement which you are required to complete and send back to the welcome team.
- The remaining balance has to be paid on arrival either by credit card or in cash in Euros
- Upon arrival you will be asked for a pre-authorisation security deposit of 500 EUR by a credit card. This will be released after departure if no damage is caused.
- Cancellation policy:
- The initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel between 59 and 15 days before your start date a charge of further 50% of the remainder cost will be due (your down payment to the manager).
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your start date your full rental charge, a 100% cancellation charge will apply.
- A late check in fee of EUR 50 applies for guests wishing to check in between 8pm and 11pm Monday - Saturday.
- A check in charge of EUR 50 will also be charged for check ins at any time on Sundays and bank holidays.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The apartment exactly matched the photos on the website, which is also easy to access. Also liked the ease at which payment was completed."
...Susan, United Kingdom, September 2012
The apartment exactly matched the photos on the website, which is also easy to access. Also liked the ease at which payment was completed.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We like "Le Christine", "Le Grand Colbert", "Le Cafe at the Jacquemart-Andre Museum",and "The Jules Verne" restaurants all of which we recommend."
...Susan, United Kingdom, September 2012.