Rue du Mail #1, Compact, Great Central Location.
This compact, cosy apartment is located close to the Louvre, in the Montorgueil district of central Paris, just a few steps from the beautiful Place des Victoires, and the nearby Palais Royal garden. This part of Paris is home to many theatres, and has little passageways and arcades of shops and small cafes.
The apartment is on the fifth floor (with elevator) and consists of a living/sleeping area, a kitchen corner and a bathroom. There is a double bed which doubles as a sofa, a small table and chairs for dining on, and a TV.
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a fridge, a 2 ring hob, a coffee maker and a kettle.
The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and WC.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- The apartment manager will be in contact with you after booking for their deposit payment. As with most hotels the remaining balance is then due in cash in EUR on arrival or by credit card.
- The apartment manager will also require an imprint of a credit card to hold as security against any damages incurred during your stay.
- Cots can be provided for an additional charge of EUR 30.
- Additional cleaning can also be arrange charged at a rate of EUR 30 per hour.
- Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of cancellation your initial booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Further to this cancellation notification received less than two months prior arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the deposit charged by the apartment manager at the time of booking.
- Cancellation notification received less than fifteen days before arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the balance.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The registration proccess, the greeter, the wi-fi (which was not mentioned in the description and neither was the lift) and the TV."
...Zvi, Israel, February 2013
The registration proccess, the greeter, the wi-fi (which was not mentioned in the description and neither was the lift) and the TV.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Tea Corner, Bar a thes. 6 Rue Mandar. 2nd arr.
Van Gough exhibition."
...Zvi, Israel, February 2013.