Rue Malar #1, Parisian Home In Central Paris.
This 18th century building in located in the 7th Arrondissement just a 3 minute walk to Rue Cler open market and a five minute walk to the Champs de Mars and the Eiffel Tower. The seine river is only 2 blocks away. Located in the center of Paris, within 1 minute walk to shopping, food, restaurants, cafes and the real Paris atmosphere.
This apartment offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area, kitchen and views of the Eiffel Tower. This apartment is decorated in true Parisian style.
The living/dining area has two large leather sofas, one of which being being a double sofa bed, marble tiled floors, 42” Plasma TV with many cable Channels, stereo/CD player, coffee table and dining table with chairs.
Open plan to the living/dining area is the kitchen with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hob, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, reading lamps and a desk with PC hooked up to the internet. The bedroom offers a partial view of the Eiffel tower and is decorated with contemporary furniture with wood floors covered with carpeting. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom offering a shower, hand basin and WC.
The second bedroom has twin beds that can be put together to make a king-size bed as well, bedside tables, reading lamps, wardrobe, and en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a bath with shower over, hand basin and WC.
The apartment also offers unique features like a telephone line with unlimited calls to the United States, a PC connected to the internet, WiFi connection and air conditioning in all the rooms.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- An additional two guests can be accommodated on the sofa bed on request, there is an additional charge of EUR 59 per guest per week.
- Payment Procedure:
- Your initial booking deposit is charged in two instalments, the first charged by Loving Apartments, the second by the apartment manager. This second deposit is 30% of the total balance and is requested automatically from your credit card by the apartment manager.
- As with most hotels the remaining balance is due in cash in EUR on arrival.
- You will be required to provide credit card details as security against and damages incurred during your stay.
- Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of cancellation your initial booking deposits are non-refundable.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Affriole was excellent just across the road."
...Angela, Australia, December 2012.