Montmartre Club #4, Lively Montmartre.
Located in a residential street close to the place Clichy, you are just a few steps away from charming Montmartre.
The area is famous for it's maze of narrow streets and steps, it's vineyard and real village atmosphere with lovely houses with tiny gardens. The area has an abundance of cafes and is known for it's resident portrait artists.
Close to the residence is the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, Place du Terte and the Dali Museum. You will also find numerous cinemas, bars and cabarets including the famous Moulin Rouge.
The building has a lovely indoor garden and a delightful roof terrace enjoying panoramic views. There is a 24 hour reception and a breakfast room, a launderette, a private car park and baby amenities can be provided.
All apartments have high speed internet access, a TV with satellite or cable channels, a Hi Fi system, a direct dial telephone, an an iron and ironing board.
This comfortable one bedroom apartment has a living room, a double bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. The living room has a double sofa bed and an armchair, a dining table and a TV.
The club apartments are larger than the standard one bedroom apartments, offer a larger bed and an iPod docking station. Additional services such as continental breakfast, daily light housekeeping, welcome pack, bathrobe and slippers ensure a high level of comfort for your stay.
The kitchen is well equipped with a stove, a fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, and plenty of utensils and crockery.
The bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and reading lamps and a wardrobe.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, a hand basin and a separate W.C.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
For this apartment we do not show online availability. Please use the "Book" button to send your request. We will check availability and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Please be aware that prices quoted are exclusive of Paris City Tax which will be charged at EUR 1.00 per person per night, payable on arrival.
- Payment: At the time of booking you must submit your credit card details. These are held securely until your arrival. On arrival the full cost of your stay will be charged from that card.
- For longer term stays you may be asked to pay an initital deposit by credit card. The remaining balance will then be due on arrival.
Cancellations received before 3:00 p.m. on the day before the start date of the booking will not be subject to further cancellation fees. Any cancellation received after that time will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- One night (plus taxes) for stays of less than seven nights;
- Two nights (plus taxes) for stays of between seven and twenty-nine nights; and
- Three nights (plus taxes) for stays of thirty nights or more.