Marais Duplex, Charming Bright and Spacious Duplex.
This charming duplex is right in the heart of the district Marais, one of the most beautiful areas in Paris, because it is part of the "ancient areas". You will be surrounded by antique shops, art galleries, as well as restaurants, bars and fashion stylists.
The benefit of this apartment is it is situated in a peaceful courtyard. You will charmed by the exposed wooden beams and spacious surroundings, making you feel relaxed in this home from home environment. The apartment is laid out across two levels.
The first floor offers you a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, WC and a bedroom with en suite.
Up the wooden stairs you will find two more bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
The living area offers you plenty of room and is well furnished with a large modern sofa with the end making a single sofa bed, a chair, an open fire place, a coffee table, a large dining table seating six, a flat screen TV, a DVD player and an I Pod station.
Within the open plan design is a modern kitchen having everything you would need for your perfect stay. It has a fridge, a freezer, a microwave, an oven, a coffee maker, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher. Over the counter of the kitchen you have a breakfast bar with two bar stools.
The first double bedroom is located on this floor having a double bed, reading lights and a large shelving unit. It has its own en-suite having a shower, a handbasin and heated towel rail.
Up the stairs you have two more bedrooms. One is a double bedroom having a double bed, two bed side tables with lamps, a large storage unit offering you plenty of space to store your belongings. This bedroom overlooks the living area through a large glass window. The second bedroom has two single beds. There is also a spacious family bathroom on this floor with a bath with shower and a handbasin.
There is a washing machine, iron and ironing board included. High speed internet access and a baby cot are available.
Please note that a baby high chair is NOT available.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the minimum number of nights can vary, depending on the number of nights prior to arrival that the booking is made.
- As soon as your booking has been confirmed you are required to pay a further down payment of 50% of the total cost to the apartment owner via credit card. This must be paid within 3 days of the booking being confirmed. Your welcome team in Paris will contact you shortly in order to arrange payment and provide the rental agreement which you are required to complete and send back to the welcome team.
- The remaining balance has to be paid on arrival either by credit card or in cash in Euros
- Upon arrival you will be asked for a pre-authorisation security deposit of 500 EUR by a credit card. This will be released after departure if no damage is caused.
- Cancellation policy:
- The initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel between 59 and 15 days before your start date a charge of further 50% of the remainder cost will be due (your down payment to the manager).
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your start date your full rental charge, a 100% cancellation charge will apply.
- A late check in fee of EUR 50 applies for guests wishing to check in between 8pm and 11pm Monday - Saturday.
- A check in charge of EUR 50 will also be charged for check ins at any time on Sundays and bank holidays.