Les Invalides #1, Pretty Parisian Pied a Terre.
This apartment is located in the 7th arrondissement - home to some of Paris' major tourist attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Hotel des Invalides (Napoleon's resting place) and museums such as the Musee d'Orsay and the Musee du quai Branly.
The building has access to a shared garden. Weekly room cleaning is available for an extra charge. Pets are not allowed.
The studio apartment is on the first floor and has an open plan living/dining room, sleeping area and kitchen with a private bathroom.
The living area has a sofa, flat screen TV, dining table with chairs and wireless internet access is provided.
The kitchen has a fridge, a dishwasher, two hotplates, microwave and all the pots, pan and kitchen utensils that you will require for your stay.
The bedroom is set in an alcove and has a double bed, bedside tables and reading lamps.
The bathroom is separate from the W.C. There is a washing machine and dryer.
There is a reserved parking space available.
Please note that the check-in address for this apartment is different to your apartment's address. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable security deposit of EUR 250 is payable on arrival by credit card. This is refunded after departure assuming there have been no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 6
people in a combination of 3