Les Halles Duplex, Comfortable Duplex Apartment.
Located in the Montorgueil - Bourse area of central Paris, which used to be the business district with the Paris Stock Market (the Bourse). The lively pedestrian Rue Montorgueil is now one of the most popular streets in Paris.
West from Rue de Richelieu is the "theatre district" of Paris: a good dozen can be found in this part of town. The 2nd district of Paris, is also a great place to sample typical Parisian atmosphere: little passageways and arcades full of shops and small cafes, abound around Boulevard Montmartre and Rue Croix-des-petits-champs.
The apartment is located on the fifth floor (no elevator) and has a living room, kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. It is arranged across two floors.
The living room has a sofa bed, a coffee table, a TV and a small table and chairs for dining on. There is also unlimited internet connection.
The kitchen has a hob, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and kettle.
Upstairs there is a bedroom with a Queen size bed and storage space.
The bathroom has a shower and hand basin plus a heated towel rail and a WC. A hair dryer is provided.
Other facilities with in the apartment: WiFi internet access, a washing machine, an iron and ironing board.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- The apartment manager will be in contact with you after booking for their deposit payment. As with most hotels the remaining balance is then due in cash in EUR on arrival or by credit card.
- The apartment manager will also require an imprint of a credit card to hold as security against any damages incurred during your stay.
- Cots can be provided for an additional charge of EUR 30.
- Additional cleaning can also be arrange charged at a rate of EUR 30 per hour.
- Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of cancellation your initial booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Further to this cancellation notification received less than two months prior arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the deposit charged by the apartment manager at the time of booking.
- Cancellation notification received less than fifteen days before arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the balance.