La Paix, Beautiful, Bright in a Prime Location.
This elegant apartment sits in a quiet private courtyard in the wonderful Opera Quarter of central Paris.
This area is known for it's excellent shopping, and the ballet and opera held at the Opera Nationale de Paris Garnier. Just a short walk away and you reach the Tuilieries Gardens, Place de Vendome and the Louvre.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is bathed in light thanks to its high ceilings and tall windows. It consists of a beautiful living room with dining area. a fully equipped kitchen, one double bedroom, a single bedroom, and two bathrooms. It is on the fourth floor (with lift).
The living room has a double sofa bed, chairs, a coffee table and a dining table and chairs. It also has a flat screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player. High speed internet is also provided within the apartment.
The kitchen is well equipped with a fridge, a microwave, a hob and oven, a dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and plenty of utensils and crockery.
The master bedroom is a beautiful room with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps, and a large chest of drawers. This room opens on to one of the bathrooms which has a bath with shower over, a hand basin and WC.
The second bedroom has a single bed and also benefits from a separate bathroom with a shower, WC and hand basin.
Also provided within the apartment is a washing machine and dryer. A bay cot can also be provided.
Please note that a baby high chair is NOT available.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the minimum number of nights can vary, depending on the number of nights prior to arrival that the booking is made.
- As soon as your booking has been confirmed you are required to pay a further down payment of 50% of the remaining balance to the apartment owner via credit card. This must be paid within 3 days of the booking being confirmed. Your welcome team in Paris will contact you shortly in order to arrange payment and provide the rental agreement which you are required to complete and send back to the welcome team.
- The remaining balance has to be paid on arrival either by credit card or in cash in Euros
- Upon arrival you will be asked for a pre-authorisation security deposit of 500 EUR by a credit card. This will be released after departure if no damage is caused.
- Cancellation policy:
- The initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel between 59 and 15 days before your start date a charge of further 50% of the remainder cost will be due (your down payment to the manager).
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your start date your full rental charge, a 100% cancellation charge will apply.
- A late check in fee of EUR 50 applies for guests wishing to check in between 8pm and 11pm Monday - Saturday.
- A check in charge of EUR 50 will also be charged for check ins at any time on Sundays and bank holidays.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We really enjoyed our stay at the apartment, the place was really decorated well and it felt like home. Overall the apartment was very well equipped even with 2 hair dryers and more than enough toilet rolls!"
...Chi Phan, Malaysia, November 2012
We really enjoyed our stay at the apartment, the place was really decorated well and it felt like home. Overall the apartment was very well equipped even with 2 hair dryers and more than enough toilet rolls!