Haussmannien, Tastefully Furnished Apartment.
This apartment is located just 10 minutes away from "Champs Elysees" in the district of Courcelles. Also close by is the famous Boulevard Haussmann home to excellent department stores. This area is an excellent base from which to explore the delights of Paris.
The apartment building has weekly room cleaning on request at an extra cost, weekly linen change and public parking nearby.
This four bedroom antique furnished apartment is set over two floors and comes with four bedrooms, living/dining area, kitchen and two bathrooms including en suite.
On entrance to the ground floor is an open lounge area with comfortable sofa, television and wireless internet.
The kitchen/ dining area has an oven, dishwasher, four hotplates, microwave, freezer, dining table and chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
Two of the bedrooms on the ground floor have single beds each with bedside table and reading lamp. The third bedroom has a double bed with bedside table and reading lamp.
The bathroom has a bath, hand basin, WC and another separate W.C is on the ground floor of the apartment.
The lower ground floor does not have a window and provides the fourth open bedroom with double bed and en suite shower and W/C.
The apartment provides a washing machine. A baby cot can be provided on request prior to arrival, for an extra charge payable locally on arrival.
Please note that the check-in office is at a separate address to your apartment. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Please note that the check-in address for this apartment is different to your apartment's address. Full details are provided on confirmation of your booking.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- A refundable damage deposit of EUR 300 must be paid on arrival by credit card. This is refunded after departure assuming no damages.
- For this apartment the full outstanding balance must be paid 49 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If the booking is received within 49 days of the start date of the booking then the full balance is due immediately.
- The balance can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Please note that there will be a surcharge of 2.5% for balance payment by credit card for balances of EUR 500 or more.
- For bookings received within 10 days of your arrival date the full balance is payable at the time of booking by credit card. A credit card authorisation form will need to be completed and returned in order to take the balance payment.
- A security deposit will be payable on check in against any damages to the apartment during your stay. This will be taken as an imprint of your credit card.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us to pass on the management company, by email and will take effect on the day they receive this during the hours of 9am to 5.30pm.
- In the event of cancellation your initial deposit is non-refundable.
- Thereafter, if you cancel more than 43 days before arrival date you will be charged a further 10% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 42 and 29 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel between 28 and 2 days before arrival you will be charged a further 80% of the remaining balance.
- If you cancel 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival you will be charged 100% of the remaining balance.
- The apartment manager reserves the right to charge a fee of GBP 20 for any amendment made to your booking plus any cancellation or upgrade charges.
All the accommodation in this building:
...so in this building, subject to availability, we can accommodate a total of 6
people in a combination of 4