Eiffel Terrace, Stunning Eiffel Tower Views
This two bedroom apartment is in an excellent location having the Eiffel Tower right on the doorstep. From the south terrace of the apartment the view of the Eiffel Tower is simply spectacular and particularly enjoyable at night.
Situated in the area of Invalides and the Eiffel Tower Quarter you are in prime position to explore the city. Sight seeing is a must having the many historic buildings including Assemblee Nationale Palais -Bourbon and Hotel des Invalides, historic streets such as the the Rue Cler Market and Champs de Mars which leads you down to the Eiffel Tower and the River Seine. Museums, art galleries and churches are plenty within the area.
The apartment has two bedrooms, a large living and dining area, kitchen, bathrooms, and two terraces each with stunning city views. The apartment is fully air conditioned.
The living and dining area is open plan to the kitchen and a leather sofa bed, two chairs, large flat screen T.V. with cable and satellite package, dining table, chairs and access to both the north and south balconies.
The master bedroom has a double bed, wardrobes with mirror doors, bedside tables, reading lamps and access to a north facing balcony.
The second bedroom has a day bed which is a single bed with pull out single bed underneath. This bedroom can therefore provide either twin beds or if the two beds are put together a double. There is also a wardrobe with mirrored doors.
The kitchenette provides a small hob, fridge, toaster, microwave, washer/dryer, electric coffee maker and all the pots, pans, crockery and cutlery that you should require during your stay.
The bright, modern, fully tiled bathroom has a bath with shower over, handbasin and W.C.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of the second bedroom this apartment is best suited to either 4 adults or 2 adults and three children.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- An additional guest can be accommodated on the sofa bed on request, there is an additional charge of EUR 59 per week.
- Payment Procedure:
- Your initial booking deposit is charged in two instalments, the first charged by Loving Apartments, the second by the apartment manager. This second deposit is 30% of the total balance and is requested automatically from your credit card by the apartment manager.
- The remaining balance is due in cash in EUROS on arrival.
- You will be required to provide credit card details as security against and damages incurred during your stay.
- Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of cancellation your initial booking deposits are non-refundable.