Cler , Modern Bright Apartment In The Heart Of Paris.
This apartment building is located in the 7th Arrondissement on Rue Cler which is famous for open markets bakeries, fromageries, butchers, patisseries , creperies and restaurants. It is also centrally located, and from the apartment , you will be within walking distance to the Eiffel tower, St Germain des Prés and Champs Elysées.
This one bedroom apartment offers a living/dining area, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen just a walk walk away from the nearest metro to connect you well with the rest of Paris.
The open plan living/dining area has a double sofa bed, cable television, DVD player, wireless internet, telephone, stereo and dining table with chairs.
The bedroom includes a double bed, bedside tables, reading lamps. wardrobe and hand basin.
The kitchen which is open plan to the living area is fully equipped with an oven, hob, washing machine/dryer, microwave and fridge as well as all the cutlery, utensils and tableware you will need for your stay.
The bathroom has a bath with shower head over, a hand basin and WC.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- An additional two guests can be accommodated on the sofa bed on request, there is an additional charge of EUR 59 per guest per week.
- Payment Procedure:
- Your initial booking deposit is charged in two instalments, the first charged by Loving Apartments, the second by the apartment manager. This second deposit is 30% of the total balance and is requested automatically from your credit card by the apartment manager.
- The remaining balance is due in cash in EUROS on arrival.
- You will be required to provide credit card details as security against and damages incurred during your stay.
- Cancellation Policy:
- In the event of cancellation your initial booking deposits are non-refundable.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The apartment was very clean and organized upon arrival. Our greeter explained everything to us very well."
...Matthew, United States, December 2012
The apartment was very clean and organized upon arrival. Our greeter explained everything to us very well.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"We really liked the "bistro du 7eme" near intersection of Grenelle and La Tour-Maubourg. Also "fontaine de Mars" on St. Dominique, near Bosquet, was excellent for more of an upscale meal. Overall Rue Cler has tons to offer and we thought it was an ideal location."
...Matthew, United States, December 2012.