Singel Canal, Centrally Located Canal Apartment.
This aristocratic apartment is within a 17th century building right on the Singel Canal. The apartment is close to the picturesque 9-straatjes or nine little streets which cross these canals. They are fantastic for shopping, having great lunches and enjoying the typical Amsterdam cafes. The Anne Frank house is only a ten minute walk and the lovely Jordaan area is reachable within a five minutes walk, as is Central Station and Dam Square.
The apartment has high ceilings with exposed beams, wooden floors, large windows facing the canal and classical furnishings. This spacious apartment is divided over three floors, all with canal view.
There is a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, four bedrooms and one bathroom.
The living room on the first floor features a sofa, two arm chairs, a lovely lacquered coffee table, an antique cabinet and traditional rugs cover the parquet floors. For your leisure time there is a television and Wi-Fi and internet service.
The dining room has a long wooden table and wicker chairs.
The homey kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, a Nespresso machine, kettle and charming birch coloured cupboards. And for your absolute convenience there is a washing machine and a dryer.
A separate toilet can also be found on this floor.
The second floor of this apartment features three beautiful bedrooms with gabled ceilings and lots of closet space. One bedroom is fitted out with a double bed and the others have single ones (both high sleepers).
Also on this floor are the two bathrooms. One comes with a relaxing bathtub with shower head, sink and toilet and one comes with a shower cabin, sink and toilet.
The luxurious master bedroom is at the upper floor. It boasts a splendid king-size bed, exquisite period furniture and wall to wall windows with a spectacular view over the historical city centre.
Also provided is a hair dryer, iron and board. Sorry no pets allowed.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Late check in charge of EUR 50 for all check ins after 10pm.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel at any time the booking deposit is non refundable.
- Bookings cancelled less then 2 weeks before the start of the stay will also be charged with 50% of the balance due.
Bookings cancelled less then 24 hours before the start of the stay or cancellation without prior notice "no-show";100% of the balance due will be charged.
Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
- The balance payment can be paid on arrival in cash or by credit card.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel at any time your initial booking deposit is non non-refundable.
- Thereafter for bookings cancelled less then 2 weeks before the start of the stay will be charged with 50% of the balance due.
Bookings cancelled less then 24 hours before the start of the stay or cancellation without prior notice "no-show" will be charged 100% of the balance due.
- All cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day.
- All check-ins after 22:00 will take place directly at the apartment for a 50 euro late check-in fee.