Sagasta #9, Authentic Buzzing Location.
This great apartment is situated in the fashionable Chueca district. Chueca is one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Madrid. During the day the majority of activity is concentrated on the numerous shops and boutiques of both international and independent designers, and the chic cafes. At night, the area is known for its innovative restaurants, bars, and clubs.
Madrid's major attractions are all within walking distance, including the Royal Palace, the Prado Museum, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and with the Bilbao metro station just a minute walk away access to entire city is easy, including the airport which is just 35 minutes away.
The living area has a comfortable sofa, T.V., coffee table,and arm chairs. There is a double sofa-bed.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven/hob, kettle and pots, pans and kitchen utensils, everything you will need to enjoy your self-catering stay. An Iron is also provided.
The bedroom is an open plan mezzanine area, it has a double bed and sloping ceiling, which does restrict height.
The bathroom is fully tiled with a walk in shower, WC and hand basin. A hairdryer is also provided.
This is a very comfortable apartment, wonderfully located, the perfect base for exploring this amazing city.
Please note that the photographs are a selection from all apartments of this type to represent the standard and features of the apartment you will be allocated. The apartments of this type are almost identical and have the same facilities and features.
Additional Booking Conditions:
There are several apartments of this type in the building, they are not listed individually, but are described here together. They are all of the same standard and specification.
- Guests will be required to pay a security deposit of Euros 150, this can be paid by cash or credit card. This will be returned on departure if the apartment has been left in a presentable condition, unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- Check-in is from 4pm. Where possible we try to be flexible with these times. If you require an earlier check-in please discuss with your greeter on the day of arrival.
- For check-in between 10pm and 2am there is a charge of Euros 15. Check-in after 2am will not be possible without prior arrangement.
- Cancellations. For bookings under 7 nights in duration no additional charge will apply if the cancellation is received more than 72 hours before the start date of the booking.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the start date of the booking and no-shows will be charged the equivalent of one night.
- For bookings of more than 7 nights in duration no additional charge will apply if the cancellation is received more than 14 days before start date of the booking. Cancellations made within 14 days of the start date of the booking and for no-shows will be charged the equivalent of one night.
- Hen and Stag parties are not permitted in this apartment.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of 2% will be applied for Visa and Mastercard and 5% for Amex.