Opera #3, Elegant and central.
This is a fantastically located apartment and a perfect base for exploring Madrid's amazing treasures. This is a vibrant area full of restaurants and traditional tapas bars, with the central hub of Madrid just a two minute walk away at Puerta del Sol.
The apartment is situated in a pedestrianised area in an elegant refurbished building and has managed to retain many of the original 19th century features.
The large open plan living/ dining/ kitchen area is a very sociable space. A variety of wonderful modern materials blend perfectly with the exposed beams and stylish yet comfortable furnishings compliment its individual character.
The living area has a luxurious sofa, arm chair, coffee table and is equipped with a home cinema TV/DVD, music system and internet access. There is a large dining table which easily seats six.
The ultra modern kitchen has everything you need for entertaining at home, it is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven/hob, washing machine and dishwasher.
The master bedroom has a double bed and is decorated in a clean and contemporary style
The second bedroom has two single beds, bedside tables and lamps.
There are two spacious, independent bathrooms with a large walk in shower, hand basins and WC.
This is a stunning apartment, everything has been finished to a high standard with comfort in mind. It enjoys a fabulous location in the centre of Madrid, perfect for your city break.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Cancellations made more than 28 days before the arrival date of the booking will incur an additional charge of 25% of the total booking price in addition to the deposit already paid.
- Cancellations made between 28 days and 16 days of the arrival date will incur an additional charge of 50% of the total booking price in addition to the deposit already paid.
- Cancellations made 15 days before arrival will incur an additional charge of the full outstanding balance. The deposit paid is non-refundable.
- Arrivals after 10pm are charged an additional 30 EUR, payable on arrival.
- Arrivals after 12am are charged an additional 50 EUR, payable on arrival.
- Security Deposit.
Guests will be required to provide a cash security deposit of EUR 200 which will be returned on departure less any costs for damages.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Greeter excellent. On time and friendly"
...Neil, United Kingdom, October 2010
Greeter excellent. On time and friendly
"Location was so central to everything. The information package about location and apartment was clear and concise. We really enjoyed staying in the apartment and would not hesitate to book it again and reccomend it to friends."
...Marian, Australia, April 2010
Location was so central to everything. The information package about location and apartment was clear and concise. We really enjoyed staying in the apartment and would not hesitate to book it again and reccomend it to friends.