Manzana, Attic Apartment in a Great Location.
This apartment enjoys a fantastic location close to the Royal Palace and just a 10 minute walk from Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol, right in the heart of Madrid. Enjoy the many pedestrian streets, bursting with life, full of vibrant entertainment and sightseeing. It is a convenient location for a great experience in Madrid.
The apartment is a fifth floor attico apartment (with lift) nestled in the eaves of the building, as such there are height restrictions in areas of the apartment, please see photographs.
The living/dining area has a comfortable sofa, coffee table, lamps, small dining table with four chairs, TV/DVD and internet access.
The kitchen is well equipped, It has a fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven and plenty of pots, pans and kitchen utensils, everything you will need to enjoy your self-catering stay.
The bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables with lamps and an ensuite bathroom with a bath and hydro massage shower.
This apartment is wonderfully located, the perfect base for exploring this amazing city.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Smoking is not permitted in this apartment.
- A cash security deposit of euros 300 is required on arrival. For stays of more than 21 one days, the deposit can be between EUR 500-800. This will be returned on departure if the apartment has been left in a presentable condition, unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of EUR 6 will be applied.
- Arrivals on Sundays and Special Holidays will be subject to a check-in fee of EUR 30 which is INCLUDED in the price quoted.
- On days where the above charge does not apply, arrivals after 22.00 hours will be subject to a check-in fee of EUR 50 which is NOT included in the price quoted.
- Arrivals after 01.00 hours will be subject to a check-in fee of EUR 60 which is NOT included in the price quoted.
- Where fast internet is available and guests wish to have access, there is a charge of EUR 3 per day, payable on arrival.
- For cancellations and for no-shows a charge equivalent to one night will be made.
- If the booking is modified (changes to number of nights or number of guests) a 20 euro administration fee will apply.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The greeter was lovely with excellent English. Apartment austere, yet fashionable, in excellent, safe location."
...Kathryn, United States, March 2012
The greeter was lovely with excellent English. Apartment austere, yet fashionable, in excellent, safe location.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"La Musa tapas, excellent paella everywhere, easy access to airports and trains for excursions. Favorite trip was to Segovia by Renfe train. Tempo de Bode was beautiful at sunset with exquisite view of Palacio."
...Kathryn, United States, March 2012.