Latina #3, Stylish Open Plan Madrid Apartment.
This Madrid holiday apartment is situated in a great central location in the wonderful, historic neighborhood of La Latina. Just a five minute walk to Puerta del Sol and the buzzing centre of Madrid. The living/dining/kitchen area is open plan, providing a welcoming space, perfect for groups and families. There are two smart leather sofas and a coffee table.
It is fully air conditioned and has digital TV / DVD with terrestrial Spanish channels. There is also a free Wi-Fi internet connection. To one side there is a dining table and chairs.
The fully equipped open plan kitchen is supplied with all you will need for entertaining at home. There is a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, oven and hob. All cutlery, crockery and glassware are provided, plus an iron and ironing board.
The first bedroom has a double bed, bedside cabinets and lamps. This room also has an en suite bathroom with shower, WC and handbasin.
The second and third bedrooms are located on the second floor, open plan mezzanine area. One bedroom has a double bed, the other has two single beds, bedside tables and reading lamps.
There is a second bathroom on this level with walk in shower, WC and handbasin.
This is a very comfortable apartment in a fabulous location - a fantastic base for exploring this wonderful city.
Additional Booking Conditions:
For this apartment we do not show online availability. Please use the "Book" button to send your request. We will check availability and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Cancellations made more than 28 days before the arrival date of the booking will incur an additional charge of 25% of the total booking price in addition to the deposit already paid.
- Cancellations made between 28 days and 16 days of the arrival date will incur an additional charge of 50% of the total booking price in addition to the deposit already paid.
- Cancellations made 15 days before arrival will incur an additional charge of the full outstanding balance. The deposit paid is non-refundable.
- Arrivals after 10pm are charged an additional 30 EUR, payable on arrival.
- Arrivals after 12am are charged an additional 50 EUR, payable on arrival.
- Security Deposit.
Guests will be required to provide a cash security deposit of EUR 200 which will be returned on departure less any costs for damages.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Great apartment, really well equipt"
...Laura Sheridan, United Kingdom, April 2013
Great apartment, really well equipt
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The glass house market food hall on Saturday was brilliant and the la Latina market on Sunday was lovely."
...Laura Sheridan, United Kingdom, April 2013.