Carlos, Modern style in a great location.
This apartment is located in the heart of the city centre close to the Parc del Rastro. This area is famous for its antique stores and open air market which takes place every Sunday and on public holidays.
The spacious, lounge/dining area has wood flooring throughout, It is tastefully decorated with a comfortable sofa, coffee table, TV/ DVD and has free internet access. There is a small dining table with four chairs. From the living room you can access the large terrace, with a dining table and chairs it is perfect for alfresco dining.
The fully equipped kitchen is supplied with all you will need for entertaining at home. There is a washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, microwave and all cutlery, crockery and glassware are provided.
The main bedroom is spacious, with lots of natural light and a very calm ambiance, it has a double bed with bedside lamps and plenty of wardrobe space.
The second bedroom has two single beds and is decorated in a clean and simple style making it a very relaxing space.
The bathroom is fully tiled and has a shower, hand basin and WC.
This apartment is in a perfect location making it an excellent choice for your city break in Madrid.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Smoking is not permitted in this apartment.
- A cash security deposit of euros 300 is required on arrival. For stays of more than 21 one days, the deposit can be between EUR 500-800. This will be returned on departure if the apartment has been left in a presentable condition, unless there have been any damages or complaints from neighbours, the police or other guests regarding anti-social behaviour.
- For this apartment the balance may be paid by cash or credit card. If paying the balance by credit card a processing charge of EUR 6 will be applied.
- Arrivals on Sundays and Special Holidays will be subject to a check-in fee of EUR 30 which is INCLUDED in the price quoted.
- On days where the above charge does not apply, arrivals after 22.00 hours will be subject to a check-in fee of EUR 50 which is NOT included in the price quoted.
- Arrivals after 01.00 hours will be subject to a check-in fee of EUR 60 which is NOT included in the price quoted.
- Where fast internet is available and guests wish to have access, there is a charge of EUR 3 per day, payable on arrival.
- For cancellations and for no-shows a charge equivalent to one night will be made.
- If the booking is modified (changes to number of nights or number of guests) a 20 euro administration fee will apply.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The greeter was very good about contacting us on our arrival etc and being on time etc."
...Matthew, Peru, February 2013
The greeter was very good about contacting us on our arrival etc and being on time etc.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"The Dia supermarket at the bottom of the street is very close and has just about anything that you require for a regular stay."
...Matthew, Peru, February 2013.