Victoria , Comfortable Apartment in Fashionable Location.
This great apartment is located in Shoreditch in East London, an area full of interesting contrasts - vibrant and multicultural, trendy and traditional, affluent and gritty. It has a wonderful and diverse range of people from bohemian artists, financiers to the original Cockney Londoners.
In the immediate area head towards the lively local street markets of Columbia Road flower market, Brick Lane, Broadway Market, Spitalfields and Petticoat Lane. Much loved by the locals the area offers vibrant restaurants, music venues, bars and night life as well as renowned galleries and museums - the Cube and Geffrye Museum being perhaps best known.
The apartment is on the ground floor in a secure period mansion block, and has a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms plus a bathroom.
The living room has a sofa, a TV with cable channels and a DVD player. High speed internet is provided. There is also a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen has an oven and hob, microwave oven, a fridge, a dishwasher, a toaster and all the utensils you will need for your stay.
The master bedroom has a double bed and wardrobe. The second bedroom has a single bed.
The bathroom has a bath and a shower, hand basin and WC. A hair dryer is provided.
Also provided in the apartment is a washing machine, an iron and ironing board and a phone. A baby cot and high chair can be provided on request. Private parking is available on request and subject to availability.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Balance Payment:
- The balance payment is due 21 days prior to arrival payable by credit card. Your apartment manager will contact you after booking to arrange this.
- All payments taken by your apartment manager are subject to a 4% credit card surcharge.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel less than 21 days prior to arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the total balance.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total balance.
- If you cancel less than 7 days or no prior to arrival you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total balance.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Comfortable apartment overall, great heating! Great bathroom, lots of towels. Wi-fi was perfect and hairdryer too."
...Ana Margarida, Portugal, February 2013
Comfortable apartment overall, great heating! Great bathroom, lots of towels. Wi-fi was perfect and hairdryer too.
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Nice to have the little caf?? downstairs to grab a quick lunch or coffee. Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is walking distance (about 10-15 minutes). Subway quite close (5-7 minute walk)."
...Ana Margarida, Portugal, February 2013.