Tooley Street, Cosmopolitan, Bustling Location
This stylish one bedroom apartment enjoys well connected central location. Located on the South bank and conveniently connected to all of the delights of Central London. The apartment has a double bedroom, an open kitchen/dining area with a living room, bathroom and has lovely large windows. The apartment is on the first floor of the building (no lift).
The living area is comfortable with a sofa turning into a double sofa bed, a coffee table, a TV and DVD player.
The bedroom has a double bed, built in wardrobes, two bed side tables with lamps and a mirror.
The kitchen, open plan to the living and dining area has a fully equipped kitchen and a dining table with four chairs. The kitchen includes cookware, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery, a washing machine and drying rack, an oven, a cooker, an electric kettle, a toaster, a fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker and a microwave.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, a hair dryer, a W.C, a wash basin, a mirror a heated towel rail and a drying rack.
The apartment includes an iron and ironing board.
Please note that this apartment has a strict no stag/hen and no party policy. Guests not abiding by this policy will be asked to leave and be subject to severe financial charges.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Please note that the check in address for this apartment is at a check in office, not at your apartment.
- Cots can be provided at an extra cost of GBP 20
- A refundable security deposit of GBP 150 is due to be paid on arrival either in cash or by credit card. This is refunded if there are no damages. For groups of 6 or more people the security deposit is GBP 50 per person.
Please note that if using Amex a 4% processing fee will be applied.
- The lead guest, or the guest paying the security deposit must bring a form of photo identification with them.
- In case of reservations amounting to over GBP 1,500 or for more than 1 apartment the apartment management company will require 30% of the balance amount to be paid at the time of booking by bank transfer. Please note, the booking will not be confirmed until this operation is complete.
- Please note that if paying the balance by credit card there is a 1.7% surcharge on the balance payment.
- If paying by bank transfer you must be prepared to bare all transaction costs.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you book at any time the initial booking deposit is non refundable.
- Thereafter if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival there will be an additional cancellation charge of 15 GBP
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival you will be charged a further 30% of the balance due.
- If you cancel between 14 and 4 days before arrival you will be charged a further 50% of the balance due.
- If you cancel within 3 days of your arrival or you are a No Show you will be charged the total balance due.
Comments from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"Flat is well looked after clean and has everything you could want"
...Jayne, United Kingdom, October 2012
Flat is well looked after clean and has everything you could want
Recommendations from Guests that stayed at this apartment...
"great location, with Simply M&S and Tesco metro very short distance away, had great meal at Azzuro, plus fabulous Fire Brigade restaurant over the road. So many nice places to eat or drink nearby spoilt for choice"
...Jayne, United Kingdom, October 2012.